As the only doctor-owned plan of its kind in the state, Reliance Dual Care Plus is focused on providing eligible southeastern Michigan residents with:
- $0 monthly premium
- $0 medical deductibles
- $0 vision, dental, and hearing benefits
- $0 prescription drugs
- $200 quarterly benefit to spend on healthcare-related products
- Eight hours of companion services
- Respite care (short-term care) benefit after a hospital stay if you don’t qualify for a skilled nursing facility
- And much more, all available to you for no additional cost
You’ll get more benefits than Medicare and Medicaid combined, and you can take advantage of our telephonic enrollment options.
Download our free guide Qualifying for Extra Benefits to find out more about the Reliance Dual Care Plus Plan and if you are eligible.
Important: If you are eligible, you must enroll by December 7th to have coverage in place by January 1st.
Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. with questions or for help determining your eligibility.
Ready to switch to Dual Care Plus?