Medicare’s Annual Election Period is October 15 – December 7
Michigan’s only doctor-owned Medicare Advantage (HMO) plan of its kind is focused on providing:
- No- or low-cost benefits through our Principle (HMO) Plan with:
- $0 monthly premium
- $0 medical deductibles
- Vision, dental, and hearing benefits
- $2 copays for Tier 1 generic drugs, and $10 copay for insulin
- NEW quarterly benefit to spend on healthcare-related products through our online catalog at NationalOTC.com/Reliance
- NEW eight hours of companion services
- NEW respite care (short-term care) benefit after a hospital stay if you don’t qualify for a skilled nursing facility
- And much more
Reliance Medicare Advantage also provides guidance to early retirees due to COVID-19 who may be concerned about selecting a new health plan that aligns with these critical times.
Download Your Guide to Health Care in a COVID-19 Environment for more information about how we’re meeting today’s challenges with a different kind of Medicare Advantage plan − continually updating procedures and adding new benefits to keep you comfortable, safe and secure. Or, feel free to call 734-984-4537 (TTY: 711), Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Ready to switch to the Principle Plan?