Medicare’s Annual Election Period is October 15 – December 7
Michigan’s only doctor-owned Medicare Advantage Plan of its kind is focused on providing:
No- or low-cost benefits through our Medicare Advantage Plans with:
- Monthly premiums starting at $0
- $0 medical deductibles
- Vision, dental, and hearing benefits
- Low copays for Tier 1 preferred genetic drugs, $10 copay for select insulin
- $375 per year to spend on health-care related products
- Eight hours of companion services
- Respite care (short-term care) benefit after a hospital stay if you don’t qualify for a skilled nursing facility
- And much more
Reliance Medicare Advantage also provides guidance to early retirees who may be concerned about selecting a new health plan.
Download Your Guide to Medicare Advantage Plans for more information. Or, feel free to call 734-984-4537 (TTY: 711), Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Ready to switch to a Reliance Medicare Advantage Plan?